CENTCOM
Minab school struck at start of Iran war was located on active missile base, CENTCOM chief says
Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei called US claims a "shameless distortion" and an attempt to obscure the reality of the attack.
CENTCOM regional cooperation stopped 6,000 drones, 1,500 ballistic missiles in Iran war - analysis
Cutting US aid to Israel would be a strategic disaster for America - opinion
Iran's ability to threaten neighbors heavily degraded, proxies 'cut off', says CENTCOM commander
US looks to restore freedom of navigation in Gulf, maintain its naval reputation - analysis
The US role in enabling ships to navigate the seas is a legacy of the British Empire's once-dominant role in the world economy and in safeguarding the seas.
Vance: No deal reached after talks with Iran, Netanyahu says Iran campaign 'not over yet'
John Kerry: Netanyahu presented Iran attack plan to former presidents • Iran warns military vessels against transiting Strait of Hormuz • CENTCOM clears underwater mines in Hormuz
Iran retains thousands of short-range missiles, ability to reactivate launchers - report
US Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth had said that Iran's missiles had been "depleted and decimated" during a press conference, with US officials concerned that Iran may use the ceasefire to rearm.
IDF dropped 18,000 bombs during Iran war
These bombs were dropped as part of 1,000 waves of IAF aircraft, with CENTCOM saying that the US had struck over 13,000 targets during the war.
IDF destroys launcher fired from inside school, Israel excludes France from talks with Lebanon
IDF reservist severely wounded, another soldier lightly injured by shrapnel • Israel expels Spain from US's CMCC in Kiryat Gat over 'blatant anti-Israel bias'
Ex-CENTCOM Chief: IRGC running Iran can make concessions without regime change - interview
Former US CENTCOM Chief Gen. Kenneth "Frank" McKenzie Jr. spoke to The Jerusalem Post on Thursday regarding issues surrounding the war with Iran.
Trump: US military will stay deployed near Iran until Tehran complies with ceasefire deal
Trump added that he thinks it is unlikely the deal will not be complied with, but if not, then the "Shootin' Starts, bigger, and better, and stronger than anyone has ever seen before," he wrote.
Netanyahu announces negotiations to begin with Lebanon, IDF braces for Hezbollah missiles
IDF kills Hezbollah chief's secretary • US military to stay in region until ceasefire complied with • Israeli arrested in Iranian plot to assassinate former PM Bennett
Plan in place to strike strategic Iran sites if deal not reached, sources tell 'Post'
Agreement on the target list follows a series of intensive high-level discussions aimed at synchronizing the American and Israeli responses to Tehran’s continued defiance.
US using anti-tank land mines in Iran's Shiraz to neutralize ballistic missile launchers - report
According to The Washington Post, the mines used were American BLU-91/B anti-tank land mines, which are deployed by aircraft using the Gator mine scattering system.